Springtime is around the corner and so is the Geneva International Motor Show 2017 (GIMS). The 87th edition of this tradeshow will be held from the 9th to the 19th of March at the Palexpo exhibition center. For all who want to stay on the forefront of innovations in the automotive industry and see the finest cars in the world, this is the place to be! Elkem Silicones will be right there, listening to car manufacturers and offering up silicone-based solutions for their latest designs.
Every year, car manufacturers keep us in suspense as we eagerly await the revealing of their newest innovations, and this year is no different. The program is jam packed with over 900 models, some of which will be making their world debut. Here are just a few exhibitors to look forward to:
- Alpine, the French manufacturer of racing and sports cars, will unveil its latest car design, one of the most eagerly-awaited innovations!
- Luxury British sports car manufacturer, Aston Martin, will show its model it released in autumn 2016 with a few revamps.
- Audi will present its new Audi RS3 Sportback along with other cars from the range.
- As for BMW, they will give us a look at the new generation of the BMW 5 Series as well as the facelift it ushered in for its 4 Series range.
- Citroën will feature the latest SUV-inspired design of its C3.
- Ferrari will present its 812 Superfast with its new and improved all powerful engine.
- Mitsubishi will unveil a new compact SUV
- The impressive Mercedes Classe G Maybach will also be on display.
At the Geneva International Motor show, a temple for luxury cars, we can revel in some of the most exceptional concept cars.
GIMS 2017 kicks off the automotive tradeshow season in
Every year, the Geneva motor show helps ring in the springtime by organizing one of the biggest events in the automotive industry. After the shows in Chicago and Detroit, this one is the first in Europe and is followed up by shows in Frankfurt, Germany; Paris, France; Tokyo, Japan and Shanghai, China. In Geneva, manufacturers have their first opportunity of the year to unveil their latest models in Europe, a must-see for actors in the industry.
The show lasts 10 days, from the 9th to the 19th of March at the Palexpo exhibition center. Its opening hours are Monday to Friday from 10am to 8pm and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 7pm.
Find out more at http://www.gims.swiss/fr/
30 Route François Peyrot,
1218 Le Grand Saconnex
See you there!